Your cart is empty, but it doesn't have to be!
Start shopping and look for the 'Add to Cart' button.
As of 25th May, 2018, the EU has introduced a new law named the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR changes how personal data can be collected and used. It explicitly allows any data processing that is ‘strictly necessary’ for the service but using the data additionally for advertisement or to sell it on needs the users' free opt-in consent. So, whatever is really necessary for an application, website or other device, is legal without consent, the rest needs a free 'yes' or 'no' option.
We, at CHERRIBOX GROUP LIMITED, treat the privacy of our visitors with the utmost importance. The only data we gather is that which is deemed 'strictly necessary' to use our website and services. No data is ever sold on to a third party.
The purpose of this policy is to clearly lay out how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information while browsing or using this website, including your rights under current laws and regulations.
Should you ever wish to be removed from our system then you can either delete your account with us or contact us requesting system removal of your personal data. This will be acted upon promptly within hours of receiving your request.
• "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, CherriBox Group Limited.
• "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
• GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
• PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
• ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
• Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows:
• the right to be informed;
• the right of access;
• the right to rectification;
• the right to erasure;
• the right to restrict processing;
• the right to data portability;
• the right to object;
• the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO (www.ico.org.uk) if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data. We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Our cookies are used for:
• Tracking - used by our affiliate system
• Currency - used to define the currency in which product prices will be shown
• Language - used to define the language to load
• Session ID - this holds the ID of the customer session
6.1 We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using the best secure and encrypted data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
6.3 Information submitted by you is stored on secure servers we have. Any payment or transaction details will be encrypted for full safety measures to be in use.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons/tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as times, dates, IP addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences and the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences.
Our EMS provider is Mailchimp. We hold the following information about you within our EMS system;
• Email address
• IP address
• Subscription time & date